Friday, January 4, 2019

The hungry cat

Image result for hungry cat
A hungry cat is looking for something to eat. She sees a little grey mouse sitting near his house.
- I want to catch that little mouse, - says the hungry cat.
She sits down and begins to cry "mew, mew, mew".
The little grey mouse jumps up to run into his house, but the cat sits still and mews again.
- She is sitting still, - thinks the mouse.
- She doesn't want to catch me. I shall not run away.
- Mew, mew, mew, - says the cat again.
- Why are you crying? - asks the mouse.
- See, I have a penny in my hand.
- Good, you are lucky. That's nothing to cry about, - says the mouse.
The hungry cat comes nearer.
- Oh, little mouse, I shall get some meat with the penny. I shall cook it and have it for supper.
- Good, you are lucky. That's nothing to cry about.
The hungry cat comes nearer and nearer.
please, like and subscribe to our youtube channel policy- related issues...
please, click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Kabir Singh': Celebs papped at the special screening of the film

The much-awaited movie of Shahid Kapoor and  Kiara Advani   starter 'Kabir Singh' is released at the box office today. Yesterday,...