Monday, January 14, 2019

Priya Prakash Varrier on entering Bollywood: Accept me as an actress not just as a wink girl


Priya Prakash Varrier will be seen in the film Sridevi Bungalow
Actress Priya Prakash Warrier, who is gearing up for the release of her upcoming film Sridevi Bungalow interacted with the media at its trailer launch in Mumbai on Sunday.
When asked if she is ready to compete with names like Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor, Sara and Janhvi Kapoor in the Hindi film world, Priya Prakash said, "First of all, I think they are all very senior actors and they are doing their work very well. I just want to do my thing and create a space for myself in this industry.''
''People know me like a wink girl but what I want is that people accept me as an actress as a whole and not just with a wink," added Priya Prakash Varrier.
Soon after, she was linked to many movies and projects, her name was associated with Ranveer Singh starrer Simmba. But Sara Ali Khan was finally cast as the lead actress in the film, which is breaking box office records.
PLEASE, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL POLICY RELATED ISSUES...
PLEASE, CLICK HERE...


No comments:

Post a Comment

'Kabir Singh': Celebs papped at the special screening of the film

The much-awaited movie of Shahid Kapoor and  Kiara Advani   starter 'Kabir Singh' is released at the box office today. Yesterday,...