Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Alia Bhatt on relationship Ranbir Kapoor: Not an achievement, but important part of life

Alia Bhatt,Alia Bhatt films,Alia Bhatt Brahmastra
When you enter Alia Bhatt’s tastefully done up Juhu abode, you can’t help but notice pristine white walls, a well-stocked bookshelf and her apparent love for cats. While one of the walls is adorned with a cat’s poster – along with a MEOW printed on it, her books collection has multiple ‘cat books’ including Matthew Inman’s How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You. “I love cats. And I am a cat-like person as well. I feel, from my heart, I am a cat myself (laughs),” says the actor, whose pet cat, Edward, is a celebrity in himself (he has a Twitter account as well). “He is the apple of my eye,” says Alia, who has biggies like BrahmastraKalank and Zoya Akhtar’s next coming up this year.

please, like and subscribe to our youtube channel policy-related issues...

please, click here...

https://youtu.be/dWfVT_JkL9Y


https://youtu.be/BSuQh95TVMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Kabir Singh': Celebs papped at the special screening of the film

The much-awaited movie of Shahid Kapoor and  Kiara Advani   starter 'Kabir Singh' is released at the box office today. Yesterday,...