Thursday, January 3, 2019

Ranveer Singh: It is surreal what is happening with me

ranveer singh photos
Padmaavat and Simmba kept Ranveer Singh in the headlines throughout last year
Ranveer Singh had a great 2018 both personally and professionally but the actor says he navigates through all the “blessings” by staying away from his own hype.
The actor’s flamboyant persona, his marriage with fellow actor Deepika Padukone and back-to-back hits in Padmaavat and Simmba kept him in the headlines throughout last year and Ranveer is aware how it can affect a person’s outlook.
“When this happens around you, there are two possibilities – you either believe it or you are simply aware of it. While I am aware of it, I don’t start believing in my own hype. My experiences have shaped me to be the kind of person I am,” he says.

The actor says he keeps himself grounded by constantly reminding himself of his struggle period.
please like and subscribe to our youtube channel policy-related issues...
please, click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Kabir Singh': Celebs papped at the special screening of the film

The much-awaited movie of Shahid Kapoor and  Kiara Advani   starter 'Kabir Singh' is released at the box office today. Yesterday,...