Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Manisha Koirala: Was painful to revisit cancer phase for my book

manisha koirala
Manisha Koirala has said it was “painful” to revisit her cancer phase while writing her book Healed, which chronicles her battle against the disease.
The actor was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2012 which she successfully overcame. She has been cancer free since 2013.
“It was indeed very painful to revisit the phase for the book. To be able to remember everything in detail, revisit and stay with that, it was really painful.
“I had shut the book several times as I thought I wouldn’t be able to finish writing it. I often thought that it was a bad idea, that I shouldn’t attempt writing,” Manisha told reporters.
please, like and subscribe to our youtube channel policy-related issues...
please, click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Kabir Singh': Celebs papped at the special screening of the film

The much-awaited movie of Shahid Kapoor and  Kiara Advani   starter 'Kabir Singh' is released at the box office today. Yesterday,...