Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Deepika Padukone wants to be in Andhadhun 2. Sriram Raghavan, are you listening?

Deepika Padukone
The year gone by has given Deepika Padukone several reasons to rejoice. She kicked off 2018 with a bang by delivering her highest-grossing film - Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati. If things were going swimmingly on the professional front, her personal life was also looking up. She ended the year on a high note, by tying the knot with Ranveer Singh.
When Deepika was asked in an interview at the Facebook office what she looked forward to in 2019, she said, "The work on mental health continues. That's an ongoing thing. Personally, I would like to spend as much time as I can with my parents and my sister."
"This year, I also have to learn how to play an instrument. I keep saying, 'I'll do it next year'. But it has to be this year. Either the piano or the guitar," the actress added.
"It's all there. Andhadhun 2," Deepika quipped, adding, "Sriram (Raghavan, director of Andhadhun), are you listening?"
please, like and subscribe to our youtube channel policy-related issues...
please, click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Kabir Singh': Celebs papped at the special screening of the film

The much-awaited movie of Shahid Kapoor and  Kiara Advani   starter 'Kabir Singh' is released at the box office today. Yesterday,...