Thursday, November 29, 2018

GALLERY | Refresh your spirit in this ancient and beautiful place



As soon as I arrived at the DharawalNationalPark in Wedderburn I knew I was in for a special time at MinervaPool.
The sign said the area was culturally significant to the Tharawal local Aboriginal land council and that only women and children could enter the waters.
That confirmed my thoughts about it being a special place and I respected those wishes, making sure I didn’t enter the water.
The walk is about 2 kilometres one way and, let me tell you straight away, Einstein’s theory about what goes up must come down works in reverse here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Kabir Singh': Celebs papped at the special screening of the film

The much-awaited movie of Shahid Kapoor and  Kiara Advani   starter 'Kabir Singh' is released at the box office today. Yesterday,...