Monday, December 17, 2018

Bigg Boss 12 evicted contestant Rohit Suchanti: My fights with Sreesanth and Dipika were never for cameras

Rohit Suchanti eliminated from Bigg Boss 12
Host Salman Khan evicted Rohit Suchanti from Bigg Boss 12 on Sunday’s episode. The Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya actor was nominated along with Sami Khan and Karanvir Bohra for eviction this week. After his eviction, which came just two weeks before the finale, Rohit sat down for an exclusive chat with indianexpress.com about his stint on Bigg Boss 12.
Talking about his eviction, Rohit said, “I am definitely feeling disappointed. It’s sad that I couldn’t complete the remaining two weeks in the show. I really wanted to reach the finale and win the show also. It’s a shocking eviction for many as they were not expecting me to get out. But we need to accept it and move ahead. Though yes, I do wish I was in the show.”
please, like and subscribe to our youtube channel policy-related issues.
please, click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Kabir Singh': Celebs papped at the special screening of the film

The much-awaited movie of Shahid Kapoor and  Kiara Advani   starter 'Kabir Singh' is released at the box office today. Yesterday,...