Monday, December 24, 2018

Aditi Rao Hydari opens up on #MeToo in India and working across Bollywood and Tollywood

Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about working in regional cinema, #MeToo movement and her latest film Antariksham 9000 KMPH at India Today Conclave South 2018.
At India Today Conclave South 2018, Aditi Rao Hydari, whose Telugu film Antariksham 9000 KMPH has just hit the screens today, talks about working in regional cinema, doing small roles in films and the #MeToo movement that raged across India in October, this year.
I am very nervous about my new movie that released today. No one's picking up the phone. The director came to me with the script. In the first script, I was an intern at the space research centre, I train but and remain on the ground. I asked him how was I going to add value to the movie. I wasn't supposed to be an astronaut.
There are so many girls out there who look up to us for the choice we make. I told the director, 'Don't make me a replaceable character.' Four months later, he came back to me with the re-written script and then I was an astronaut.
please, like and subscribe to our youtube channel policy-related issues...
please, click here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

'Kabir Singh': Celebs papped at the special screening of the film

The much-awaited movie of Shahid Kapoor and  Kiara Advani   starter 'Kabir Singh' is released at the box office today. Yesterday,...