Monday, October 29, 2018

Dan from Illinois and Harri Roadcat

                                                          Harri Roadcat















Back in 2005, I was a lonely truck driver, away from my wife and cats for a couple months at a time. Friends of mine had been "adopted" by a stray kitten, but they couldn't keep her, and I adopted the kitten as my travel companion. Harri Roadcat rode all over the U.S. with me. Every day I’d stop at a roadside rest area or truck stop, put Harri in her harness and leash, and take a nice long walk. She helped me stay a little bit fit by walking, kept me company and helped me develop a sense of humor. (A big burly truck driver walking a tiny kitten on leash tends to get a lot of laughs.) When the loneliness would otherwise prove overwhelming, Harri was there to cheer me up.
Harri continued serving as a dedicated road cat for a year. When I took a desk job, Harri transitioned to the role of the housecat. She adjusted quickly and immediately began to rule the house. She ran the house with a silky paw through three cross-country moves. Harri Roadcat was my absolute closest feline friend.
PLEASE, SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND LIKE POLICY-RELATED ISSUES.
PLEASE CHECK A LINK……

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Kabir Singh': Celebs papped at the special screening of the film

The much-awaited movie of Shahid Kapoor and  Kiara Advani   starter 'Kabir Singh' is released at the box office today. Yesterday,...